Chocolate Brownie Recipe
- Baking tray
- Hand mixer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 141 g Butter melted
- 207 g sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 12 g Vanilla Extract
- 114 g Milk Chocolate melted chocolate chips
- 99 g all-purpose flour
- 25 g Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 175 g Milk Chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 175 °c degrees
- make ready metal (9×9 or 10×10) pan with parchment paper
- Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk insugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 2 minute, Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
- Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 175°c 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 30 minutes before slicing !
- The cake can be kept refrigerated for several days or wrapped in cling film &can keep frozen for several weeks
- get the butter & eggs room temperature