Chocolate chip cookie
- Baking tray
- Electric Whisk hand mixer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 94 g Butter
- 94 g Sugar
- 94 g Brown sugar
- 10 g Baking Powder
- 7 g Vanilla extract
- 1 pcs Whole large eggs
- 220 g All purpose flour
- 155 g Dark chocolate chip
- 145 g Cashew nut
- 1 g salt
- Mix butter, sugar and brown sugar together. Then addegg slowly. Add baking powder, salt, flour and vanilla extract.
- Mix well but not too much. Do not incorporatetoo much air in the dough.
- Then add in the end, dark chocolate chip and thecrushed cashew nut.
- Mix well, and then roll different pieces of the dough,around 5 cm diameter and put in the fridge.
- Slice the roll, and put the slices (0,7 cm thick) on a non stick tray
- bake in oven at 180 degrees Celsius for around 10minutes. 180°c/ 10 min
chef tip :
- Do not incorporate too much air in the dough
- Get the butter & eggs room temperature